Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    You guys are a bunch of young whipper-snappers. I can remember when the Beatles broke up. When the first moon landing was on TV. Even when JFK was killed.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    I was born in 88 but I remember the early 90s.

    Another catchy 80s song worth mentioning is "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora.

    I remember when was 3 in like 1991 and my sisters always listening to "Step by Step" by New Kids on the Block. Apparently I was hooked on "Ice Ice Baby" at that time. *shrugs* My friend at BSG from marching band always get together and watch old 90s stuff everytime I'm in.

    THOSE were the days. Not to mention the reasonable gas prices.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    Quote Originally Posted by collegetrumpet2010 View Post

    THOSE were the days. Not to mention the reasonable gas prices.
    Ha Ha no doubt..... when I got my first car at the age of 18, small geo tracker, gas was in the $.80-$.95 range and you could cruise on $5 for the entire weekend.

    Wish we could get back to those days. Minimum wage rose from $4.25 to $5.15, gas prices were low as could be, and I was a lifeguard.......
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.

    55. You just sang those words to yourself. 66. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!!!

    ROCK ON!!!,

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That is not funny! I am now ashamed of myself

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    Heavy Metal and Mullets was how we were raised, Maiden and Priest were the Gods that we praised...

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    I actually remember a lot of those! That was great!
    I still have some Popples around here somewhere [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    I remember some of these but not all.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Dawgfan_23's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did you grow up in the 80's or the early 90's

    That is so funny! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I definitely grew up in the 80's hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •